Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

lock light on frigidaire dishwasher is illuminated. held the

lock light on frigidaire dishwasher is illuminated. held the two buttons above the light for up to 30 seconds and it wont reset.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You should just need to press and hold the RINSE button on the far right of your control button to unlock the control panel. If that doesn't work, unplug the dishwasher or turn the circuit breaker off for 60 seconds tos ee if the electronics will reset. If nothing works, you'll need to order and replace the control board because it's just shorted for one reason or another I'm afraid to say.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you fixed it! Why would the lock light come on in the first place?

That's hard to say for certain. Possibly someone leaned on it? Or possibly a small voltage spike? There is usually no way to know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok well I rated you A++++++ so thanks for your help! You got my wife off my back, and got me out of buying a new washer!

Thank you very much and I wish you only the best. If you need anything else, just let me know.