Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Trying to find my Roper Gas range model number. (I believe

Trying to find my Roper Gas range model number. (I believe the model plate has been scrubbed to hard.) What I know is:
Made before 1978, single oven, pilot ignition, heavy iron grill on burners, thermostatic burner control front right, window in oven door, all burner controls in verticle surface at front of stove. chrome assembly on top/back for oven vent and electric clock (with hands: not digital). I think the model number is XXXXX FGP210, but not too much?
Any ideas?
Thanks much, Dave.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Good afternoon. your model number is XXXXX this one . FGP210EN0, what is it you need for this ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think this is an Electric Range. Mine is a Gas range. I happened to look at an exploded view of this model and it was not close (does it have electronic ignition, or pilot ignition.)

no its gas, heres the diagram view,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The stove top has two trays/pans under the thick iron "burner covers" (not right words..blank). In addition, the right front burner has an individual "pop up" thermostat that controls just that burner. Could these be add ons? The back has a lot of chrome and a clock as well. More add ons?

I'm not sure, give me a little while to see what I can dig up. thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Given the model number, I was hoping to get a few parts and help it work better. Would you have a good suggestion for where to find parts?

My wife always liked this stove. Now that she is gone, I would like to keep it going. It would be too easy to get a replacement that was not as good, I think. I believe Roper was always a good brand?

yes roper is a good brand , its made by whirlpool which is the best, XXXXX XXXXX do you need for this ? I'll see if I can locate them, thats the best I can do unfortunately, If you tell me what your looking for I can try and cross reference them .