Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

i have a duet series washer and dryer set. for the last couple

i have a duet series washer and dryer set. for the last couple of years the dryer has been giving us issues with not wanting to turn on. dosent matter what buttons you push it dosent want to work, like its locked up. the door light works and the wheel will turn by hand but the control panel is froze up. where can i get a replacement control panel for my dryer?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If the control panel appears to be just freezing up, then you'll want to replace it since unplugging the unit isn't resetting the board. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace to fix this issue. Also, below is a video that shows you how to take the dryer apart so that you can remove the control panel to replace the interface control board.

CLICK HERE for part

CLICK HERE for video

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.