Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Whirlpool Washer Model:29422801

The Delicate agitation does not work but ALL else works just fine???
Thank you for any advise you can give!
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! What happens on the delicate cycle? Can you hear the motor humming or anything?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

welllllll let me go listen again. give me 10min.

You bet, take your time!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

absolutely no sound but the timer ticking down

Okay, but the other wash cycle works?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just bought it on craigs list from a guy who buys storage units. This washer dryer pair look very new in all ways. I still have it on the back of my truck because it will go to my daughter soonWink Its all hooked up to water and electric. Ive just tested the different cycles and everything SEEMS to work fine but for the delicate 8-4 min.???

Okay, so the timer is likely at fault. It is very easy to replaced bu hinging the console up and it will plug in with a large connector after mounting. The correct timer for your model is pictured and available below. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

another ???though.

why is the timer working on the other cycles, isn't it all the same timer?

It is, but the delicate cycle uses different contacts because it makes the motor turn at a slower speed. Great question!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I appreciate the 'excellent service'

Can I request you again?

Absolutely and I would sure appreciate that! Also, to rate you must choose a smiley face, thank you!