John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Touchtronic W1213 washer alarms at final rinse, doesnt

Customer Question

Touchtronic W1213 washer

alarms at final rinse, doesn't spin and finish. there are no fault lights indicating

Have checked and cleaned the inlet screens for the hot and cold hose, and the drain pump lint trap
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Michelle