Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

my Kenmore top loading washer shows error code DU. Ive changed

my Kenmore top loading washer shows error code DU. Ive changed the control and checked the lid lock but still has same problem

Hello from JA
I am so happy to help you today.
My name is Woody.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Since I am inviting you back to do any of these, do not use a 1 or 2 rating or this will likely NOT help you get a satisfactory answer.
It will delay our task, and it tends to be depressing for the expert trying to help you, often right at the beginning of the exchange, before we have accomplished our task.

I know the rating system is somewhat complicated, but you do not have to do a negative rating in order not to pay or to get your deposit back.

In addition, a negative rating only serves to rate the expert doing his/her utmost to help you a negative with JA. The expert also will not get paid under these circumstances.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

Negative ratings do not cover posts that do not come through, or any other difficulties...experts face those just as you do.
This includes frustrations that you might have had before meeting your expert.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.
But, it is up to your honor to click a smiley face and make sure that I am compensated for my time and effort.
Please realize we are only compensated PER smiley face click and from bonuses, so extensive time with you would hopefully stimulate your consideration of this aspect of the system.

Can you please give me the model number like this 123.12345 with a decimal point between the third and fourth numbers or the server blocks it with all XXX`s?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

110.27062600 sory for the delay i was waiting for my computer to indicate you responded.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know if I've been disconnected or am waiting. should I log out and wait for an e mail?

Thank you the system seems slow today too!

Flashes if the following conditions occur:

Excessive force on door lid is preventing lock bolt from retracting.

Wash media buildup is preventing lock bolt from retracting.

Machine/motor control cannot determine if door lid is in an unlocked state

Check pressure hose connection from tub to machine/motor control. Is hose pinched or kinked?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you Ill check and get back to you on how it turns out.

no problem .

Also do you use HE type detergent in the unit?

Are you there ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Laughingyour information was valuable. I dont need anything further. I do not want to be a monthly member and did not authorize any futher charges. Why was my credit card charged again?

I have no idea about charges .I m only a expert on appliances and you have nor accepted my answer ,that is the only way I get paid.

That is why I asked if you where there .

I do see you made a deposit of $30.00 for your question .

I assume if they charged you for a subscription that you signed up for one .

I can only suggest that you contact just Answer admin .