Pitstop Appliance
Pitstop Appliance, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Knowledgeable in all brands and models of appliances with thousands of happy customers.
74052492

We have had a Bosch double oven HBN 13M2.0 for a number of

We have had a Bosch double oven HBN 13M2.0 for a number of years, and apart from some minor clock reset problems it has worked OK. But yesterday we tried to reset the clock at the same time the grill was running (function selector switched on). There was a 'phut' and the system went dead. Now we cannot switch on. No power at all. Main external power fuse OK. Seems that power has completely cut out. Is there some reset routine we have missed?
Mike,
Birmingham,
UK

Unfortunately, based upon your description, the sound you heard was the unit shorting out. There is no reset for that as it is a physical part that would need to be replaced to repair the unit. Your best bet would be to call a local appliance repair service to handle getting the unit up and running again for you.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know.

If you are happy with my guidance, please rate me well.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for your prompt advice. What you say makes sense.