Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I need an assembly drawing for a Samsung washer model wf20

I need an assembly drawing for a Samsung washer model wf203anw/xac
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today :)

Hi the nail is likely in the pump, pull the machine away from the wall then remove the panel at the rear of the machine, you should see the pump and drain pipes right behind this panel, Disconnect the drain pipes from the pump then check inside the pump, you will likely see the nail around the check valve in the pump.

Unfortunately the model number is XXXXX coming up on my system so I cant give you any illustrations but I can direct you to where you need to look :)

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news :)

Please also remember that if this repair is beyond your ability I have still done my job in answering - where the problem is and how to fix it, Please be fair and rate me "ok service" or above so that I my gain credit for my time and effort.

Thanks! and have a great day. :)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I appreciate your reply ,however what I realy wanted was a assembly drawing both for now and future reference !

Can you check the model number again from the sticker around the door, you may have mistaken a letter for a number.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I checked and the Model #WF203ANW/XAC is correct and Serial #357254AQA00723H may help you.

Below is a schematic from the rear that will help you with the pump. There should also be a tech sheet either taped to the back or inside the machine that will give you a parts breakdown and schematics for this model.

graphic

Thanks! and have a great day. :)