Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I am getting an F21 display. I dont know how to clear the

I am getting an F21 display. I don't know how to clear the drain line if it is clogged
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So it's sounds like you know F21 means that the washer isn't draining properly. There is a drain catch inside the washer that you will want to access and clean if you're getting this drain error. To access the drain catch, tip the machine backwards and lean it against the wall at a 45 degree angle or so. Remove the 3 screws along the bottom of the lower front panel. The lower front panel will then pull down and off. There is a 3" diameter plastic twist cap directly under the tub mounted to the floor. This is your drain cap. Unscrew the cap and clear any debris inside the drain catch. If you find nothing and the drain hose is clear, replace your drain pump.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.