Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi! We have Aeg/Elctrolux dish washer FAVORIT 86010 VI. Recently

Hi! We have Aeg/Elctrolux dish washer FAVORIT 86010 VI. Recently it started to stop during washing cycles, beeping 3 times and showing code 60 on the panel. Manual that we have only mentions codes 10, 20 and 30, but nothing is said about 60. What does that mean?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have an issue with the heater circuit. Does the water get hot and steamy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, it's hotter than usual, the table top that covers the dish washer is also getting hot. Do you have any reference to some documentation that indicates why this problem appears and how it can be fixed? Or any particular part number that should be changed?

Is the water getting dispensed into the machine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, there is water inside the machine when I open it.

Okay, so the control will likely need to be replaced. It is accessed by removing the screws from around the inner door panel and separating the doors.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have any documentation reference? Or any particular part number that may need to be changed? I'm not expecting a precise answer here, just a direction for searching/estimating the price of repairment.

I am unable to locate that part. You will likely need to contact the manufacturer for part availability.