Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Hi I have a kenmore electric oven model no C970-624182 and

Hi I have a kenmore electric oven model no C970-624182 and the oven quit working, the time and panel went dead and I replaced both fuses for the and now the clock and control panel all works fine but the elements in the oven do not come on and they seem to be fine.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Do the top burners get red hot?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes they do

Okay, so the clock (oven control) is faulty. That part is not available new anymore, but there is a company that sells reconditioned controls or can repair yours. The link below will take you to that company. The control is accessed by removing the rear access panel on the back of the control area. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

CLICK HERE

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.