Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenmore electric range. The timer wont shut off

I have a Kenmore electric range. The timer won't shut off - it just keeps buzzing. The clock has not worked for quite a while.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If you turn the main clock adjustment knob, the one in the center of the clock, counterclockwise, does it shut off?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had the wrong model # XXXXX is(NNN) NNN-NNNN But you answered the question! So now the buzzer is off but because the clock is not working correctly, I still can't start the self cleaning option. What next?

The only option is to replace the clock. There is an electronic clock made for it that comes with wiring instructions. It is pictured and available below. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Clock Kit <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.