MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Hello, I have a 30 inch Electric Wolf cooktop. The 2nd zone

I have a 30 inch Electric Wolf cooktop. The 2nd zone in the largest Dual element stopped working. I can only see a half an inch almost turned on. Zone 1 as well as the rest of the elements work fine. What part should I buy. I can replace it myself.
Thanks
Diego
The element is probably broken for that zone- the only way to know is to take the unit apart and just look at it as it will be obvious if it is. If the element is fine then the problem is within the control board and it would need replacing in that case. Great Plains Appliance Parts handles Wolf parts, so the easiest thing to do is CALL them up with your model and serial# XXXXX they can look up whatever part you request as that will avoid any screw-ups on a part#.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. I took the unit apart before so I don't expect having problems on that. will I be able to replace just the broken zone (zone 2) or should I expect replacing both?

The burner is a one-piece part- you cannot replace the bad part alone.