Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech, Service Technician
Experience:  Over twenty seven years in the appliance service business
69602385

I was hoping you might be avle to answer this given i am asking

I was hoping you might be avle to answer this given i am asking under the appliance category. I was wondering if you knew of any device that can be purchased to detect microwave radiation
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appl-Tech replied 1 year ago.

Appl-Tech :

Hello, tanks for letting us answer your questions. We appreciate your business!
Yes, there are devices used to measure radiation leakage from microwave ovens
although the commercial units are quite expensive.
Is there a reason you are concerned?
I have a commercial unit, and to be honest, I have never detected a measurable leak on any microwave that
I have repaired

Appl-Tech :

I found some inexpensive testers online, but they are in the UK
Would you like me to try to locate one for you in the USA?

Appl-Tech :

$35

Customer:

It kind of hard to explina the rason for asking this but I selected your category although it does not have to so with actualy microwave ovens. I thought maybe your knowledge in this field would help. This may sound crazy but there are people out there who use direct energy microwave weapons agaisnt people. it has to do with covert harrasment. I dont want to explain to much but if you do not beleive me you can google direct energy microwave weapons and covert harassment but for now I was wondering if there was anything tha t would detect a microwave in a laser type of thing

Appl-Tech :

Well, I don't see any reason why you could not use this device to measure a directed microwave energy device. If there were such a device, it would have to concentrate the energy to such an extent as to to bodily harm and the device would certainly measure any intensity to that extent. I could imagine that one could put the device into the bottom of a conical collector also to amplfy any microwave energy directed towards it.

Appl-Tech :

The cost is certainly affordable to experiment with
Do you agree?

Customer:

I am getting used to this site. This is my free trial does this cost anything if I say I agree agree. i will give you a type though since your answer was helpful and invaluable

Appl-Tech :

All I ask is that you rate my help as positive for JA.
That is how they judge my service to you

Appl-Tech :

I think on you end it is a good service rating or excellent.
I hope my answer has been helpful to you

Customer:

no problem. My last question is what type of conical collector would work best. Also I will rate you but you do deserve a tip. time is not free

Appl-Tech :

I would try to fabricate out of a piece of aluminum
It would be easy to make a cone out of a piece say 20x25 and just bend it into a cone shape and get some aluminum foil tape from a hardware store to tape the ends together and place the meter in the bottom.

Customer:

thank you enjoy your night

Appl-Tech :

I hope you are OK
It doesnt sound like anything I would want aimed at me

Appl-Tech, Service Technician
Experience: Over twenty seven years in the appliance service business
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I am ok thank you for asking. it is a long story but if you find time and/or are interested look into gangstalking and how the fbi/governemnt is involved in google it involves putting people on a blacklist who are outspoken about politics or or other issues and who are whisltblowers. rumours are told about the person that are not true so the community thinks they are supporting a cause when they harrass the person and they would not know any better. I would not have before this happend to me. Basically the idea is to isoloate and harass the target to the point of mental breakdown or to the point where the target acts violently and can be arrested. every report however I have requested from police about these people harassing me has been denied. Its a sad but interesting topic and its called ganstalking or cause stalking. The FBI covertly harrassed/montiored people in the 70s but then it was called Coinelpro

Sorry to talk your ear off but hope that clarifies things

Expert:  Appl-Tech replied 1 year ago.
Very interesting, I will definitely read about it.
I pray that you are not being targeted for this type of harassment. It certainly is scary.
Especially if you can't rely on the authorities to help you out.
Good luck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you have a good night

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did you get your tip. I was having trouble getting the tips to work earlier. Just making sure you got it

Expert:  Appl-Tech replied 1 year ago.
No tip, but I did get your excellent rating, thankyou very much!
Appl-Tech, Service Technician