Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Bosch shu4302 keeps running in rinse mode

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Could you recheck the model number please? There should be more numbers than that.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

SHU4302UC/U06

I am sorry Rodger, I do not have diagrams for that model. I will relist your question for all techs. They will be able to see our conversation to this point.

Barry

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, Barry has opted out. does this just endlessly keep running like it pumping out ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No it is not pumping out. It is washing or rinsing in this case. It does not go to pump out.

well I really didn't mean it was actually pumping out what I meant was does it sound like a pump running constantly ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No If you mean the pump that drains the unit. It just keeps rinsing the dishes with the existing water.

okay it sounds like your heater is either bad or the solder joint on the main board came loose. when the water isn't up to temperature the machine wont advance in the cycle. can you tell if the water is heating ? when you open the does it have steam come out ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It did early in the cycle but after an hour when I drained it the water was luke warm. I am draining into a bucket. When it was in the wash mode the open door steamed my glasses.

okay it seems to be heating, Unfortunately this means the machine control board is bad and needs to be replaced. Main Control Board 264461          Main Product View click this blue link to order this. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/264461/0022/630?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=264461 this is inside the door. hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.