Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a Maytag electric range that is 19 years old, Model

We have a Maytag electric range that is 19 years old, Model No. CRE9600ACL. The problem is we get an ER F2 code that will not reset with the cancel button, the broiler element stays red hot and will not shut off. I had to shut the power to the range by shutting the breaker in the electric panel. Could you please advise me.
Thank you,

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Good evening, the problem is a stuck relay on the control board. the bad news is my suppliers say this is no longer available. that doesn't mean you cant have this one repaired however. there are company's that rebuild these controls. this sometimes take a while to get rebuilt, a week to 10 days I believe, hold on while I get you a link to them.thanks , Bryan

Okay I'm back. heres a number you can call. these guys are good. they may even have one already rebuilt and in stock. call CCS at(NNN) NNN-NNNN well wishes and thanks., Bryan.