Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

I have a Thermador Dual Fuel Range Model PRDSS30. Unit was

I have a Thermador Dual Fuel Range Model PRDSS30. Unit was originally natural gas, previous owner converted to LP. I wish to convert back to NG.

I need to know what items I need to change out. Jet holder, venturi, regulator, etc.?
What sizes or other information do I need to know to buy the correct components.

Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Parts replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance servicer since 1992.
I will be happy to assist you today on finding out the answer for you. But first the model you supplied is PRDSS30. The model number appears to be good but something is wrong with it. The PRD is correct but something happens after that. Can you recheck the model number and post back? Best Regards !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry it is model RDSS30

Let me do dome research and i will have an answer before 5 pm eastern time today, thank you
According to Thermador there is more numbers or letters after the model number RDSS30.... Can you get it off the oven itself or locate the additional?
the one
s i found were:

RDSS30QB(00)
RDSS30QB/01
RDSS30QB/02
RDSS30QB/03
RDSS30QW(00)
RDSS30QW/01
RDSS30QW/02
RDSS30QW/03
RDSS30RS(00)
RDSS30RS/01
RDSS30RS/02
RDSS30RS/03
RDSS30UB/01
RDSS30US/01
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I work out of town throught the week, so I will not be able to give you the full model number until I get back home tomorrow. I will forward that info to you asap. Thanks

No problem, just reply back here when you have verified. Just didnt want to give you the wrong part numbers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK, finally.

The Model No. is RDDS30VRS

Serial No. is 81070033

LR/RF Burner 11000 BTU

LF/RR Burner 9100 BTU

P/N 14-33-606

FYI, just for reference, I removed the jets and found these numbers:

(2) Large Burners were marked 104

(2) Small Burners were marked 90

again these would have been installed for LP

Additionally, I was able to switch the regulator from LP to NG by flipping around the plastic piece under the cap.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The Model No. is RDDS30VRS

Serial No. is 81070033

LR/RF Burner 11000 BTU

LF/RR Burner 9100 BTU

P/N 14-33-606

(2) Large Burners were marked 104

(2) Small Burners were marked 90

Sorry for the delay, but per Thermador / Bosch the oven is bought special made to be NG. You can convert it to LP but Thermador is stating it would be a fire hazard if retrofitted to work. On your typical ranges conversions can be done, but on this model it can't. The previous owner had to had it retrofitted. So basically you just need to buy all original parts and hope the previous owner did not damage any mounts.

part# XXXXX pressure regulator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I agree I just need to put original parts back in. My original question is, what parts? Do I have to put in new jet holder assemblies or can I just put in new jets and if so what size and/or part numbers would they be? I have only been able to find the complete assemblies on-line, but I am asking if there are sources to just purchase the jets alone? Can you provide any part numbers ?

For what it is worth, I don't believe the information they gave you is correct because the UL label on the unit (which has the model number and serial numbers) has BTU values and manifold pressures listed for both LP and NG and the original regulator is convertible. But that is really neither here nor there, since I want to put it back to original NG service.

Thank you and I await your reply.

You may call Thermador for verification on the conversions and complete part numbers:

1-800-735-4328

Monday - Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST

Saturday: 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. PST

You will have to change the complete assemblies from them.

Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience: Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized