Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Good morning and thank you for your help. My lg electric dryer

Good morning and thank you for your help. My lg electric dryer is not drying the clothes completely on some selections . I dont think I over load the machine at all. Sometime I use the refresh selection to complete the job.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
okay perfect. The first thing i have to know is have you cleaned your vent system good? is the air blowing outside strong ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes my husband has done this even out on new vent line and it blowing strong.
okay, what you need to replace is called the Thermistor temperature sensor , if your getting heat its now the element and this is what tells the element to come on and heat in different cycles. Thermistor 6323EL2001B Main Product View the link I'm giving you for the part also has a video on how to replace this. you can do this yourself. heres the link. click the blue link this will fix the issue. thanks and best wishes, Bryan