Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
Good afternoon.thats funny. your right they don't show a heater in this model yet this is what the service manual says.
If the water temperature sensor (NTC) value is out of range (23°F to 217°F
[-5°C to 103°C]) during the water-heating step of the WASH cycle.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Make sure that connections to water heater & CCU (TH2 & HE2 cavities)
connectors are not broken or with wires detached, and that connector internal
pins are visible.
- Check continuity from the water heater sensor (black wires) to CCU
(TH2 cavity) connector.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed, the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Check the resistance of heating element. See page 7.
- Check the resistance of the water sensor. See page 7.
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the washer operation by running the Diagnostic Test cycle. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished, unplug washer or disconnect
power and wait for 15 seconds.
were you getting this error in a hot wash cycle ?