Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I put in my queston about my May tag microwave over an hour

I put in my queston about my May tag microwave over an hour ago, I gave the followup answers and then nothng??

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

good afternoon. I'm sorry you didn't get your answer yet. could you explain whats going on again? the question you asked before isn't comming up.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, sure, but some other guy responded the first time and they asked for my credit card twice, don't want to be charged twice as I don't have an answer yet. I have waited about 2 hours.

Problem Maytag microwave. Mute is on and it lights up but doesn't cook anything and can't change it as there is no button for the mute. Model number MMV4302DW00. Serial number is XXXXX cI reset the time recentlyl to daylight time, just followed the diections and it was easy, did I screw somethng u\p? I need to be able to use it.

when you say the mute is on do you mean you don't hear the beep when you press a key ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, plus it says mute on the far right, after the 5 on the ayboard.

okay I pulled up the tech sheets on this and theres nothing in there about a mute.have you tried unplugging this for 5 minutes and then plugging it back in to see if the board resets ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We will try that and et you know.

okay thanks. Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It worked. Thanks.

great! that good news, please remember to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you, thanks and best wishes, Bryan