Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

It has been 15 min. But the metal is still very hot. Should

It has been 15 min. But the metal is still very hot. Should I turn breaker back on. I can't use fan due to no power

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Oh you shut the whole house off ? Sorry i should have specified just the oven breaker, Go ahead and turn it back on. wait about another hour and see if it unlocks, these can sometimes take a long time to cool down before they unlock. I'll be here just come back and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What you suggested worked! It unlocked. I will clean it out by hand and remove the stuff. I doubt I will try the oven clean again. Thank you for your help. It was great
your very welcome,I'm glad it worked and thank you for using Just Answer. have a great day. Bryan