Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi Bryan could you please enlighten me on how i could get.

Hi Bryan could you please enlighten me on how i could get in touch with the program that is called TEK FILES so i could utilize Their service.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Hello sorry I had to go out and work a bit. the link doesn't open ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no issue i just could use the servic for a service that i do on laptops so i wanted to check with them

oh okay, sorry. well this is a tech site for us. its not really an answer site, It's designed to be able to send you tech sheets and video's, i actually download the tech sheets myself and then I can send the link to you. these tech sheets are supposed to be for authorized techs only so we have to do it that way.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

understand i am a tech i wanted to see if the service was availabe for what i do

well i can talk to Barry and see if theres anyone that can help with that. i use it like I said because they don't allow us to copy the material so it needs to be download and formatted so i can get it to you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks that would be great i have other support services but im always looking for new ones anything you could do would be great i will close and rate and chk with you in a couple THANK YOU

okay. I'll see what I can do. thanks and best wishes, Bryan