Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

so bryan it seems as though if the dishwasher is dirty and

so bryan it seems as though if the dishwasher is dirty and filthy in the sump area that the turbidity sensor notices this and it will extend the cyle times of the dishwasher ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

bryanpaul52 :

well yes thats a possibility, the thing is if the heater isnt working and heating the water this can make for long cycle. can you start the machine and let it fill then open the door and tell me how much water in inches is in the bottom ?

Customer:

nO ITS AT ANOTHER HOME

bryanpaul52 :

okay , when you go there can you do that ? its important that this is getting enough water also. you should have at least 2 inches and it should reach the heater .

Customer:

i DID GIVE IT A GOOD LOOKING AT AND CONTINUITY CHECK AND THAT WAS TESTING OK

Customer:

OK

bryanpaul52 :

okay sounds like the heater is good. let me know if you can check the water level.

Customer:

i DO KNOW THAT i GAVE IT THE CUP OF WATER IN EACH CORNER OF THE UPPER RACK AND THEY ALL FILLED UP FINE WITH WATER

bryanpaul52 :

okay. I would say clean the machine good and see what it does then. you can come back if needed anytime so just reply when your ready. thanks, Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

bryan I tried tipping but it takes to long to up load it says wait till finished but I cant wait any longer its taking way to long. I dont know if I tipped you once , twice , or not at all ?? let me know if my tip even came through or not and I will try later today ok XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
You paid me and thanks, XXXXX XXXXX be around later if you want to continue. have a great day, Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician