Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

JGR8875QDW Timer , clock, and convection controls do not work

JGR8875QDW Timer , clock, and convection controls do not work on panel all of a sudden...others work as does regular bake...Have tried cutting circuit breaker...What else to do?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Is the control completely blank ? no digital readout at all ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No...everything appears normal...I only found the problem when I went to change the clock yesterday to DST.

Alright. so it is working you just cant change any settings ? does the key pad beep when you touch a key ?like bake ,broil, ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The key pad beeps and seems to work on everything except CLOCK, TiMER, Convect ROAST and Convect bake...No sound or movement at all when these are pushed

okay, well the issue is with the key pad (control panel) theres one thing you can try before ordering a new control panel. take a hair dryer and on medium heat run it back and forth along the keys. massage the keys with your fingers . if that doesn't work then you need to order and replace the touchpad/keypad assembly. heres a link to the part. thanks and best wishes, Bryan