yeah F28 is kinda the same error.
SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and
the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
- Check connections of the CCU board within the housing.
- Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing
the MCU connectors.
there could be a problem with the drive motor , its hard to say. but if there is water thats not draining (below the tub) this can put a drag on the motor and thus not spin correctly to wring out the clothes. do you know how to check the pump trap ?