CCU replaced yes. I had tried putting into diagnostic and automatically triggered additional error. Was advised to replace CCU
No, during the first test I did on unit when in the drain/spin mode it came up.
I tried putting in diagnostic mode and another error came up where it said to replace CCU. I cannot remember the number.
Im going back out to the unit this afternoon and can retry the diag mode.
Im at the unit. Are you still available?
Im back at the unit. The error code was an F01. I pulled up errors after new board and none are displayed. Complaint was that in normal mode at end of cycle clothes still wet.
A communication error between the Central Control Unit (CCU)
and the EEPROM on board the CCU occurred.
A power glitch may cause this error.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power for two minutes.
- Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any
PUMP DRIVE ERROR
The pump driver fails to activate.
Replace CCU board.
MAIN RELAYS ERROR
One of the main relays is not working properly.
The relay might be soldered or always open.
- Replace CCU board.
it mentions drain pump above in the tech sheet. I'm wondering if this isn't draining correctly.
The unit is in a basement. I will check drain pump and get back to you. Whats weird is I tested it in normal cycle. It filled then shut off after two minutes of sitting still. Put it into diag mode and it flashes f28
SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and
the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
- Check connections of the CCU board within the housing.
- Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing
the MCU connectors.
there could be a problem with the drive motor , its hard to say. but if there is water thats not draining (below the tub) this can put a drag on the motor and thus not spin correctly to wring out the clothes. do you know how to check the pump trap ?
I did clear out some gunk from the drain pump trap and told them to call me if problem still occurs. I thank you for your assistance.