Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

does the pump motor have perpellers in it do throw the water

does the pump motor have perpellers in it do throw the water out because i found a quarter in it and i think it cost damage to it .. plug everything back and still not working but motor runs
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today....Sorry you are having this problem..Yes sounds like your pump impeller is damaged..Unfortunately the only repair is to replace the pump...As long as you can hear the motor running..The drain hose is clear..Then your problem is the pump..You can check this by forcing air thru the drain hose..If you can force air through..Then your problem is the pump..

If you do have any further questions i ill be standing by..Also please remember to rate my answer to you at "Ok" Or greater so that i may be credited through the system for my time helping you today..Thanks Bob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i removed the motor plug it with an old extenion cord that i had and it runs smooth do es it have perpellers in it

Yes it sure does. You will need to replace the pump motor...CLICK HERE FOR PART