Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

What dishwashers are considered the best energy efficient and

What dishwashers are considered the best energy efficient and reliable. Thanks!
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today....If i was shopping for a new dishwasher i would only look at Whirlpool brand..When it comes to dishwashers really there is not one manufacture that makes a overall good washer..Stay away from GE..LG..Bosch. Types..The Kitchen Aid brand is made by Whirlpool..It has a much better warranty than your average whirlpool model..More or less a high end Whirlpool..A good warranty comes in handy when you are faced with replacing electronic components.

For a good all around energy efficient model i would choose the model WDF510PAYD..CLICK HERE FOR SPECS

With dishwashers spending the most amount of money does not necessarily mean you will get a model that will last...Most reports will suggest that the life expectancy of a dishwasher is from 7 to 11 years...Most have problems at around the 5 to 7 year mark..

If you have any further questions i ill be standing by..Also please remember to rate my answer to you at "Ok" Or greater so that i may be credited through the system for my time helping you today..Thanks Bob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We will definitely check out the Whirlpool you recommended. I agree with you 100% they average about 5 yrs give or take. Don't want to be heavily invested in a machine we will need to replace that often. I hope they recycle them..can't imagine what the landfills would look like at that rate.
Thanks again for the specs, we appreciate your guidance on this!
You are very welcome..Ive have also witness people buying the lower end units ..Counting on replacing them within a few years sometimes you can get lucky with them .....Good luck on your purchase..Thank You Bob