MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I have a Bosch model SHE6AP05UC/03 dishwasher. Lately the sanitize

I have a Bosch model SHE6AP05UC/03 dishwasher. Lately the sanitize light has not been coming on at the completion of the cycle. The cycle time has not increased and the dishes are very hot and dry and clean, but the light only comes on now and then and lately not at all. I have cleaned the food disposal and it looks like new.
The only part responsible for turning on that light is the main control board. I highly doubt replacing an expensive part for this minor issue is worth it, but it's your $$ and your call here, not mine. The control board is at the bottom right and runs about $150. There is also a possibility that the problem is within the display board that has the light on it and there is no way to test it- the part must replaced to see if that resolves the issue in both cases here.