Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

f43 error on bosch axxis

Customer Question

f43 error on bosch axxis
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

Jon :

hello

Jon :

my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am an authorized bosch service tech and i can help you today

Jon :

hello

Jon :

the f43 error is a motor or circuit board fault

Jon :

How old is this machine?

Customer:

2 years

Jon :

ok. so it is out of warranty then. just checking. because your next step is to open the machine and check the wiring harness to and from the motor to the control board. If you haven't already tried the reset.

Jon :

do you have the model with the timer dial or push button control board?

Customer:

It has a push button control board

Jon :

ok. so hear is what you need to do.

Jon :

oh wait i am sorry you said push buttons only? no knob at all?

Customer:

it also has a knob

Jon :

ok. that is what i thought. here is what you need to do. and please make sure that the washer is in a standby mode before performing the next steps. standby mode is power to the machine but nothing selected on control board.

Customer:

okay

Jon :

to reset the circuit board turn the knob to off (12 oclock), then down (6 oclock), press and hold spin, round to 9 oclock, wait 5 secs, release spin, knob to 12 oclock. should be reset.
If it doesnt work investigate wiring\board\motor

Jon :

do that and tell me what happens? if this doesnt reset your board and fix the problem then you will need to open the machine up to check and make sure there is no disconnected wires. and if no disconnected wires or damaged wires then you need to replace the main board.

Jon :

do you understand how to reset the control?

Customer:

okay i will go do that now and yes i understand

Jon :

ok. great. please try that and get back to me here if you have any other troubles and I will help you more. and if you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively with ok service or better rating.

Jon :

please rate me positively now and if you have more questions you can still come back here at any time and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Jon :

it will not close out the chat to rate me positively. but if you have more questions and feel that I haven't helped you enough please dont rate negatively. just simply come back here and ask more questions and i will help you more.

Customer:

Okay thank you for your help and im rating your as excellent service.

Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience: Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Sami,

Thank you again for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Should you have more questions please get back to me here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

And should the reset not work out for you and you need to change out some parts or replace parts please get back to me here again and I will tell you the part info so you can order them. And even save a lot of money installing them yourself if you feel ok doing that.

Please let me know what happens.

Thanks again.
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the very generous bonus as well. That to is greatly appreciated.