Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

I have a whirlpool accubake(NNN) NNN-NNNN there was a power failure

I have a whirlpool accubake(NNN) NNN-NNNN there was a power failure earlier today in our area, now the control panel will not light up or do anything. Lights work inside when door is opened, but no display on control panel.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

If you press a button does the oven beep?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No.

Ok the model number that you gave me isn't the model number. The model number should be on a stick on the oven door trim when you open the door.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RMC305PDB1

Ok you have a bad control board. The bad news is this part is no longer available. You have to remove your control board and send it into get it rebuilt. The control board shit right behind the control panel with the buttons on it. The place I would send the board to have it re built is CoreCentrics. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DO YOU THINK THIS PART FRIED DUE TO TEMP POWER FAILURE

Yes control boards are sensitive to power outages.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DO I HAVE TO REMOVE UNIT FROM WALL OR JUST SOME TRIM TO GET TO THE CONTROL BOARD?

You just need to remove the trim then slide the oven out about 4 inches to access the screws that hold on the control panel.