gst85
gst85, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i have over 15 yrs experience in home appliance repairs and installs
51919146

I have microwave Panasonic sensor 1250w and it doesnt work.

I have microwave Panasonic sensor 1250w and it doesn't work. It says H97. What does that mean?

Hi there and thank you for choosing this service.

H97, means that there's a problem with your inverter, magnetron, most of the time it is usually your magnetron that has failed. about how old is this model ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is this expensve to fix. the microwave is 2 years old

Depending on what could be wrong, but if it is something major like the "control board" or even perhaps the "magnetron" then yes, you are better off saving your money as it will cost you more than what it is worth.

let me know if you have any other question, if you do not then please leave a positive rating. thanks again.

If you have no further questions, please leave a positive rating before you go so that i may receive credit.