Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Have a admiral washer works fine, but when in spin mode it

Have a admiral washer works fine, but when in spin mode it wobbles and shakes real bad.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

In most cases on this machine the tub wear pads are worn.

Tub Wear Pad 285744 Main Product Viewthese keep the tub from wobbling replace these and it should take care of the issue. heres a link to order them and theres a video on how to do it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Tub-Wear-Pad/285744/2978?modelNumber=ATW4475VQ0 thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Knew question have a kenmoore gas dryer will not start just hums. Mo# XXXXX

okay ,try this . have someone push the start button while you hold the door switch in and spin the tub. does it start then ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no please stand by and we will try

sure
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried as you instructed and it quit humming , but nothing still does not work.

okay so now nothing? does the drum turn easy ?by hand.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

okay what I think is going on is either the motor has seized up or you have something jammed in the blower assembly like a sock or something. you would need to open this up to see, do you have tools for that ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know how to do it , I will get back to you once I open it up and find out.

okay well on this unit the bottom opens in the front. there are two clips number 46 push them down with a putty knife and flip the panel down.unplug the machine. if you click this blue link it show you how to remove the motor. hopefully the motor is good. let me know when you get it open. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drive-Motor/279787/158?modelNumber=110.73912100
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Motor is burnt out,I am just going to scrap it for parts. Will rate you for your time thanks.

oh sorry to hear that. okay have a great night. thanks and best wishes, Bryan