Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a Maytag Neptune MAH9700AWW. There is a clog from the

I have a Maytag Neptune MAH9700AWW. There is a clog from the dispenser to the drum so when it fills the dispenser with water, it pours out through the seams of the dispenser. I have pushed a tooth brush down the drain hole with no success. Is there a better way to try and fix this issue?
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today. Sorry you are having this problem..First open the door..Check for a item stuck in between the two drums at the point where the water fills into the washer..It is very common to find a socket Etc. stuck..Blocking the flow from the dispenser..A flashlight work well..Second option would be to remove the screws at the back top cover of washer..Slide the cover off to access the dispenser #15..Remove the hose check for blockage at that point.