Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a series 800 washer it runs over between first wash

I have a series 800 washer it runs over between first wash and second wash. I replaced water level control it worked ok for two washes and then ran over again. What would cause this? If I sit in basement with it it works fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you put a space between each number on the model and send the model again please? It's being blocked because it looks too much like a phone number so I can't see it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

110-2783 1600

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OK perfect. So if the pressure switch has been replaced, you're either down to a floating restriction in the pressure switch hose or right where the pressure switch hose connects to the tub, OR your electronic water valve is sticking open and the valve needs to be replaced. Now the problem is that the issue is sporadic and you need to see it happen to know which issue you have. If it starts to overfil and the unit is agitating, that means you need to replace your electronic water valve because it's sticking open. If the washer is just sitting still and it's overflowing, the washer doesn't think there is enough water inside and it's not likely that 2 pressure switches are bad so you have a floating restriction. You can try to blow through the pressure switch hose to make sure it's clear, but if the restriction is inside the connection on the outer tub, there is really no way to access it and you may have to replace the entire plastic outer tub.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.