Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We have a Miele dishwasher that shows a F11 problem. I have

We have a Miele dishwasher that shows a F11 problem. I have checked the outlet hose to ensure that it is not kinked, & that the stainless steel lift out filter is clear.
I believe the model is a G2220SCI
Please advise if you can suggest anything.

Thank you.
F11 means that the dishwasher isn't draining water properly. Check your drain hoses and make sure nothing is blocking the drain hose.

Remove the filter from the bottom if your dishwasher. There is a dome with a wire clamp on the top of it. pry the clamp off with a flat head screwdriver and pull the dome straight up to make sure nothing is blocking the drain impeller. If everything checks good, then replace your drain pump.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.