Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.

I brought a side by side westinghouse fridge model WSE61000WA,

I brought a side by side westinghouse fridge model WSE61000WA, let it stand for over an hour before turning it on its been for about 4 and a half hours now you can feel cold air coming into the fridge but it does not seem to be any colder than when we first turned it on how long does it take these fridges to get cold?

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

It should have now reached temperature.

IUf there is a problem, please let me know.

Can you also re check the model number please?