Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Error F93 Frigidaire self clean oven trying to get it to clean

Customer Question

Error F93 Frigidaire self clean oven trying to get it to clean and only get error message
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

F93 means that the oven door isn't locking properly. Open the door and try to wiggle the door latch in case it's just sticking for some reason. Shut the door and try to self clean again. If that doesn't work, there isn't much more you can do but to order and replace the door latch assembly because it's beginning to fail I'm afraid to say. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for the model.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm not sure why you gave me an unwarranted bad rating since I can not control the problem that your appliance gets, but I do not receive credit for helping you if you do not choose one of the top 3 ratings, so is there anything else I can help you with today to possibly improve your rating?