Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
To test the system please do the following and let me know what the results are.
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad. Enter the Service
Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events:
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad .
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The Freezer display will display SE confirming entry in the Service Mode.
5. Press the Refrigerator Up Keypad again to confirm entry in the Service Mode.
6. Display will show 101 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
7. Press Freezer Up Keypad and Freezer Down Keypad to toggle through
Service Test numbers.
8. To exit service test mode, open and close refrigerator door or hold door alarm for 3 seconds.
Use the +/- keys to scroll to test 163.
Service Test - 163 Water Dispenser
- Display shows the state of the Water Dispenser Valve (On or OFF).
NOTE: By pushing Actuator pad or Front Fill you can control state of Water Dispenser Valve.
Service Test - 164 External Ice Chute Door
- Display shows the state of the External Ice Chute Door CL (closed) or OP (open).
NOTE: By pushing Actuator pad you can control state of External Ice Chute Door.
Service Test - 165 Dispenser Lamp
- Display shows the state of the Dispenser Lamp (On or OFF).
NOTE: By pushing Actuator pad or Front Fill you can control state of dispenser lamp.
Service Test - 167 Cavity Heater Test (On some models)
- Toggles the state of the Cavity Heater On or OFF.
NOTE: Pushing refrigerator + / - keypads toggles the cavity heaters state to On or OFF
Service Test - 168 Cube Dispenser and Internal Ice Chute Door Operation
- Display shows the state of the ice auger motor and the internal ice chute door. (On or OFF)
NOTE: By pushing actuator pad you can control state of the Ice auger motor and the internal ice chute
Service Test - 171 Actuator Pad
- Display shows the state of the Actuator Pad (On or OFF).