Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

On a KUDS25SHBS1 Built-In Dishwasher, with "Whisper Quiet Ultima",

On a KUDS25SHBS1 Built-In Dishwasher, with "Whisper Quiet Ultima", what is the dbA level in the Normal cycle.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this appears to be a Superba Whisper Quiet Ultima Dishwasher. The tech specs for this dishwasher state: Normal Option Uses 36 Powerful Spray Jets/ Whisper Quiet (49 dBA). It has no listing for any other option other than Normal, but it appears to be 49 dBA.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.