Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

i have a kenmore gas dryer the pilot light will come on then

i have a kenmore gas dryer the pilot light will come on then the gas valve will open but there will be no flame i all ready replace the glow and Igniter the gas coils on my unit and there still is not a flame .... model is a 110.7670269376702
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Do you see the igniter glow but still no flame after replacing the coils?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Are you absolutely certain that there is gas to the valve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

If that is the case, that leaves only the valve as faulty. The correct one for your model is pictured and available below. It comes with installation instructions, making for an easy repair. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Gas Valve <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.