Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Hi I have a Duet HT washer GHW9400, that is not working. It

Hi I have a Duet HT washer GHW9400, that is not working. It started to give a code F followed by 11. I was able to get the flashing to stop and unlock the door. So I unplugged for about 30 seconds to see if this would help reset but now the door won't even lock. How can I fix?
Thanks
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So to start this isn't a door lock problem. The door lock isn't functioning properly because there is a problem with the electronics. F11 means that your main central control board (CCU) and the motor control board (MCU) are not communicating with one another properly. The motor control board is located under the tub mounted to the floor of the washer. The CCU is mounted under the top panel of the washer and is the part with about 100 wires going into it. You'll want to remove the top panel and the lower front panel to check the wire connections and make sure they are all secure. If everything looks good, then you just have to somewhat guess which control board you want to replace first, either the MCU or the CCU. The problem is that there is no way to test and determine which part is faulty so it's just a guessing game. That's what makes this one of the worst errors to get.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.