gst85
gst85, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i have over 15 yrs experience in home appliance repairs and installs
51919146

my affinity washer does not fill fast enough and error code

my affinity washer does not fill fast enough and error code for fill time being too long. ihave replaced the inlet valve and pressure is good.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  gst85 replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for choosing this service.

what is the code that is showing, and could you please post the model number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

code e11 manual says fill time too long cannot find a model no. nothing on door cover or back plate not in manual

Expert:  gst85 replied 1 year ago.
Okay if you can open the door you should see the label on the door frame. remove the cold water hose then check the screen for any blockage, i understand that you say there is enough water pressure but any restriction can cause this problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

already did that it is a new, newly installed inlet valve and cold did enter enough from the start

Expert:  gst85 replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so if you are certain that your water pressure from your house is just fine and you have replaced the water valve with the same results then i suspect that your have a bad control board. about how old is this machine and do you know if it may still be under warranty so that you do not have to pay out of pocket?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

3yrs no warranty no model info on door control panel was what was worried about

Expert:  gst85 replied 1 year ago.

that would just have to be your problem since i cannot see anything else that can be the problem at this time.

now since you do not have the model number, what you can do is go by the part number off the component. the part will cost you about $120 to $150 dollars. you can purchase it online at www.repairclinic.com or you can also get it at your local appliance parts dealer.

if i have been helpful and if you have no further questions, please leave a positive rating before you go, if you do not intend to leave a positive rating, please do not rate me at all. thank you.

gst85, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: i have over 15 yrs experience in home appliance repairs and installs