Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

model# XXXXX stopped running.1) touchpad #s kept

model# LRFC22750SW stopped running. 1) touchpad #s kept going up to 8, stayed there for 2 days, unable to press and lower. Every few times when openeing the refrig. it would ding and go up a number. had to move and unplug to restart. this happened twice in 1 month. about a year ago the touchpad #s would go up, but always was able to press and return to 1

touchpad is now frozen to 37 on frig and 1 on freezer

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, so you can't changed the settings at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that is right, in a couple of days it will advance until the freezer setting reads 8. Then the unit will shut off. we have to move it. unplug it and then it will reset itself, but the touchpad cannot be changed

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
urgent! in case Randy is off for the night
Hello again and sorry about the delay. You need to replace the User Control/Display board. It is directly behind the push pad. I am sending you a link to diagram, just copy and paste it in to your browser. The board is #503C on the diagram. You also can order the board from their for $180 or from another site that I am also sending you for $60. I am here for further assistance and thank your for your time and patience, Randy.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning Randy,

our part came, my husband installed it and the problem is solved. Thank you so very much for your expert help and for saving us a bundle of money.

You are so welcome and great job with the diagnosis and replacing of the part. Thank for your time.