Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

How do I unlock my frigidaire oven. I accidentally pushed the

How do I unlock my frigidaire oven. I accidentally pushed the button in the dark. Ijust cleaned i llast week and there is a pan in there. I dont want to"clean" it again
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...Sorry you are having this problem today..First try un plugging the oven..If you cannot reach the power cord..Go to the homes fuse panel..Turn the breaker off..Wait 60 seconds then turn back on..See if the unit will unlock..If this does not unlock the oven..With power on..Start the clean cycle again...Once it does start..Cancel the clean option...The door should open..If it does not..Then your only course of action is to manually bypass the lock itself..If my information does help unlock the oven..Then please remember to rate my answer to you at "OK" greater before leaving today..If you still have a problem..Post back and we can take your problem a step further...Thanks Bob
Sydney...Just checking back with you today to see how you have come along with the information that i have passed on to you for a solution to your repair...If you do have any further questions i will be standing by..If not please remember to rate my answer to you at "OK" or greater so that i may be credited for my time through the system ..Thank You Bob