Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE Washer/dryer combination Model WSM2700WAWWW and

I have a GE Washer/dryer combination Model WSM2700WAWWW and recently we have seen water in the pan that is located under the washer. I am afraid to use the washer until I can repair the problem. I am on the 2nd floor of a condo building with a unit owner that lives under me. Can you tell me what would cause this problem and what I need to fix it.

I forgot to say that I reached back behind the washer and felt the connection as the water went in and it wasn't wet. The washer is in an enclosed closet, so I couldn't pull it out or get behind it, with out disconnecting the unit.  It is a washer/dryer unit.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

good morning, can you remove the front panel on the washer ? there are two screws at the bottom and if you remove them and pullout at the bottom the panel should come out and off. I suspect the hose between the tub and the pump is bad.and has a hole in it. (very common on these) Pump Hose WH41X10027 Main Product Viewcan you check that ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I take off the panel will the part number be on it or is it 2316 per the diagram?

its the Pump Hose WH41X10027,this is usually the issue on these. heres a link to order it if you don't have a supply house close by. hope this helps, thanks, Bryan