Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have a 13 month old Bosch dishwasher, model number SHV55R53UC/64.

We have a 13 month old Bosch dishwasher, model number SHV55R53UC/64. The soap dispenser is open at the end of the cycle, but the soap is still in the dispenser compartment.
Is it possible you could provide advice? Thank you.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Can you start the dish washer and let the water fill then open the door and tell me how much water in inches there is in the bottom ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure. Am starting dishwasher now. Hold on.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At what point do I stop and open the dishwasher?

just give it time to fill. A couple of minutes should do it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1/4 inch on most of the bottom pan.

okay thats your issue,your not getting enough water. this is a common issue on these. when you don't get enough water theres no water pressure so the soap doesn't dissolve. you need to order and replace this. Water Inlet Valve 622058 Main Product Viewits the electronic fill valve and its located behind the kick plate under the door on the left side, its not difficult to replace.shut the water off under the sink and remove the two screws on the plate under the door, you will see the valve (left side) heres a link to order the part. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/622058/0022/630&pathTaken=partSearch&blt=14&prst=0&shdPart=622058 thanks and best wishes, Bryan