Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

I have Thermador double wall ovens that are both convection

I have Thermador double wall ovens that are both convection and regular bake and broil. I have lost the instructions to clean them--even though I had written them down and saved them very carefully. I don't think they are the same as those for the newer ovens. Can you help me?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Does your model have a microwave built in as well?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I cannot reply to your question at the reply site. The answer is "no". There is no microwave involved.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. It is just convection/bake/broil/clean.

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992.
Can you provide the complete model number off the appliance itself?
Should be located inside the door frame area. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model No. C1-227-S

Serial No. 91120185

I have tried several different sites, and without giving you wrong information on the owners manual, i would refer you to Thermador if you haven't already done so.
You need to tell them you have a CT227S model. And need the manual shipped to you. In most cases they will do it at no charge. Hope this helps

On this older model you would have to contact Thermador. 1- 800-656-9226
Or visit them here:

Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience: Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I e-mailed the address you suggested. They replied and said they were attaching the manual. There was no manual attached. Now I have called the number they said to call if I needed anything else. They apologized and said they would send the manual to me within a few minutes. Still don't have it. Maybe it will be here soon. (Surely one still exists.)

I would call them back, and wait for them to send it while they are still on the phone and explain you haven't got it. Or ask the for a hard copy sent by mail.
Also please check your spam folders if you haven't already. Hope they get it to you