Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a 2007 Frigidaire professional series built in gas oven(propane)

I have a 2007 Frigidaire professional series built in gas oven(propane) that used to work fine, but now it will only pre heat to the 350 degrees that it is the auto temp when hitting pre heat. Any other temperature and it will stay in "pre heat" mode for hours and never hit the temp.
We had a power outage 2 years ago, and it started this tempermantal thing. Every once in a while, it will pre heat to 400, but that was a while back, don't think it will now.
We bought all Frigidaire Professional series appliances when we built our house in 08 and have been very dissapointed with most...Microwave has been back in the shop twice. We can only simmer on 1 burner on our 5 burner cook top.
But.............if your oven won't pre heat right, that's really big!! Please help!!!

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

good morning, do you know for sure that this is actually reaching 350 in preheat ? what I mean is are you going by the clock readout or have you put a thermometer in the oven to check it ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I haven't put a thermometer in it, but it cooks recipes according to directions. So, I figure it is correct on that temperature.

okay. so it does stay at 350 for sure ? if so and it wont go higher you need to replace the temp probe . oven temperature sensor.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Smile Thanks Bryan! I will try it!

okay . this is fairly easy to replace, its sticking out of the back wall inside the oven, remove the two screws and pull it through into the oven, unplug it and plug the new one in.heres a link to the part. its under $22.00, thanks and best wishes, please don't forget to rate me 3 or above so i get credit for helping you. Bryan