Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

Hi: I have a Bosch dishwasher that wont pump the water out

Hi: I have a Bosch dishwasher that won't pump the water out at end of cycle. It gives a growl for about 3 second, stops and waits, retries 2 or 3 times, and then runs an E25 error code, which I am pretty sure is a clogged pump. I am trying to get the pump off from the bottom (I have the DW out and on its front) but I don't know what to do to disengage it.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

The drain pump is easy to remove on this model. You can see in this picture the tab you need to push on the pump then it just untwist. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't appear to have any "room" at all to push the pump in before untwisting. It is firmly up against the next part.

Never Mind. I just twisted the part and it slowly come off. OK, the impeller is completely clear, nothing there at all. The exhaust line between dishwasher and the sink drain is clear also. Any ideas?