Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My GE profile dishwasher is consistently beeping during the

My GE profile dishwasher is consistently beeping during the drying cycle. I tried to start over but it just returns to the drying cycle and beeps. Thanks.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you open the door and get me the model number of the tag on the side wall ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model no: GSD5630D02WW

Serial: TA898803B

okay do you know if the heating element is good ? take a look around the element and see if theres and discolored or burn marks on it. the hetaing element is # XXXXX on this diagram.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It looks black what color discoloration?

well you want to look for a section that looks burned mostly. is it uniformly the same color all the way around ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, i did not see anything that looks burned. Black and maybe a lighter black in some areas.

okay, the issue is the control board . this will need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. it is available for $118.00 at the following link. depending on what you are willing to spend its up to you of course, to install this you need to take the screws around the inside of the door out and lift the inner door skin up. hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry i just received your reply. Thanks.

your very welcome. good luck and well wishes, please remember to rate me 3 or above so i get credit for assisting you, thanks , Bryan